I've been meaning to do this for quite some time and this morning when I saw my mile-long to-do list, I decided it was too much and would rather take pictures of Carter in his miracle blanket. Oh, how easy it is for me to procrastinate.
This expensive blanket is seriously a miracle worker. So, yes, its name is a perfect fit. Not only does it keep Carter's little grasping hands secure during sleep times, but it calms him immediately. I know, I've already raved about this thing in another post, but I cannot say enough about this blanket.
Carter was screaming right before I wrapped him up. After being wrapped snugly, he stopped crying and calmed down. And the perfect opportunity to take pictures arrived. A mom never misses out on a chance to take pictures. Just look at those tired eyes. There is no denying that he is ready for his nap. And it's off to sleep he goes.
Don't worry, I didn't let him sleep on the bench for his nap. I put him in his crib and haven't heard a peep from him since.

No comments:
Post a Comment