Aiden is two. And boy is he good at it.
Just look at that face. That face just has "trouble" written all over it.
He knows when Mommy is busy. I was on the phone one day talking to a good friend, who I hadn't talked to in a long while and I kept being interrupted. I was trying not to pay attention, since Jeff was "in charge" and I was really enjoying my phone conversation. When I finally looked up, this is what I saw. Aiden zipped up in Jeff's new luggage. Jeff handed me the camera and I snapped a couple photos while on the phone. Mom's multi-task, remember? Then Jeff sat the suitcase upright and Aiden watched an entire episode of Handy Manny in the suitcase. I'll have to try to remember that one next time I need to contain him for a few minutes.
He is strong-willed. Or should I say, determined? I thought it was time to break out the exersaucer for Carter to play in. While the seat was in the washer, Aiden realized that he could fit in the middle and play. After many unsuccessful attempts to stop Aiden from playing with Carter's "new" toy, I gave up with the mentality that once the seat is in, Aiden won't be able to fit, so he'll leave it alone. I was wrong. I walked in the room the next day to find Aiden sitting in the seat playing in the exersaucer. I'm not sure how he squeezed himself in it and I don't really want to know. Needless to say, we are still working with him on leaving Carter's toys alone and playing with his "big boy" toys.
Aiden is two. And is really good at it. But I love him. I always will. Just look at that face.
3 comments:
Yeah! Barracuda let me see the pics today...all but one. I'll take that! :) Lauren, Aiden's looks are really changing alot! It's amazing to watch. Thanks for posting. I love taking a break from work and seeing faces that I love so much!
What an absolutely beautiful, mischievous, wonderful boy you have. I think he has bit of both you and Jeff in him.
He's awesome! And has two awesome parents!
Post a Comment