"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exalt in you." -Psalm 5:11
6.12.2008
Fun in the Pool
Tonight, at a pool party for the college students, Aiden went in a pool for the first time. He absolutely had a blast and definitely isn't afraid of the water. He just kept smiling and laughing and did not want to get out. But, against his wishes, he did have to come out when his little lips started to turn blue. Thanks to the unseasonably warm weather earlier in the week, the pool was acutally very warm and Aiden was able to play in the water for well over an hour. He had a great time playing with his dad and the college girls that were there. I have not gotten around to buying ear plugs, he needs them because of his tubes, so he was not able to put his head in the water, but he kept trying. He really wanted to put his face in the water and was even trying to kick when he was on his back. I think our little boy might be a swimmer. Although, I'm sure it does not help when both your parents were swimmers. Here are some pictures of Aiden and Jeff in the pool. (I don't have a swimsuit yet, so I'm the designated photographer.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you guys had fun!! Look forward to seeing you guys on Sunday!
So cute! Now get a swim suit so we can go to Water Country!!
I'm so glad he got to go for a swim with Dad! Come on momma- lets go get you a fun summer swim suit so you can join in the fun!
Very cute! I agree with Tracy...go get a suit! :)
Post a Comment