6.04.2008

An Answer to Prayers

Aiden's surgery was truly an answer to prayers. He did phenomenal the whole time we were at the hospital and didn't even cry once. The nurses said he is the only baby who as never cried before or after the surgery. I was so sure that he would be upset and God had another plan in mind. He had a nice long nap today and has been doing great since. Honestly, its hard to believe he was even had surgery today. So, thank you for your prayers and your kind words. They were a blessing to us and God certainly answered them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad hes doing well!!

Tracy said...

Thanks for keeping us updated- God is so good!

Drew and Suzy said...

I'm glad to hear it all went okay, and that he was such a little trooper! :) Love you guys!