5.14.2008

My Fives...

I've finally been tagged! Here is a list of my Five Favorites...

Five things under 5 dollars I could not live without…
· Nail polish…It is flip-flop season, have to have the pretty toes
· Overnight Chapstick…It works wonders
· Aiden’s pacifier…No explanation needed
· Sunscreen…Red heads only burn
· Morning cup of coffee…Otherwise I’m not such a happy person

Five favorite movies…
· The Harry Potter series
· Pirates of the Caribbean…all three
· Devil Wears Prada
· The Princess Diaries
· The Holiday

Five baby names I love…
· Since we are planning to have more children, I’m not going to list them...they are dear to our hearts.

Five songs I could listen to over and over again…
(It is way too hard to pick just 5 songs, so I am listing artists instead)
· Sandra McCracken
· Derek Webb
· Third Day
· Keith and Kristin Getty
· Dave Matthews Band

Five people who have influenced me in a positive way…
· Jeff
· Kate C.
· Sarah P.
· Tracy G.
· The ladies from seminary land
· The ladies from CNU
(I know that is six)

Five things that are always in my purse…
· Wallet
· Chapstick or lip gloss
· Sunglasses
· Cell phone
· Keys

Five moments that have changed my life forever…
· My salvation
· My wedding
· Giving birth to Aiden
· Our time at seminary
· Becoming a pastor’s wife

Five obsessions I have now…
· My morning cup of coffee
· Watching the Today show
· Checking and reading blogs
· Target
· Mowing the lawn

Five places I would like to go…
· Hawaii
· Europe
· Ireland
· The islands in the Caribbean
· A tour of the Holy Land

Five appliances or kitchen tools I would not want to live without…
· Dishwasher
· KitchenAid stand mixer
· Coffee Maker
· My cookbooks
· Panini press (I don’t have this yet…but I really want it)

Five people who I would like to see their top five…
· April F.
· Kristin L.
· Alyson R.
· Shannon C.
· Cheri W.


Thanks Suzy for tagging me! That was hard..but fun!

No comments: