4.24.2008

And he's off...

Aiden has officially taken his first steps! Last night during nursery Aiden started walking all on his own. When I went to pick Aiden up, the nursery worker commented to me on how well Aiden was walking. Not thinking anything of it, I replied, "yes, holding on to things". And she quickly said, "No, all by himself." I was shocked. Realizing I was a little disappointed that I had not seen his first steps, the sweet ladies had Aiden show me his little "walk". I was such a proud mommy and I know that there will be many more "firsts" in his life. I have not been able to get it on tape yet, but hopefully I will be able to soon!

Since I don't have a picture or video of Aiden walking, I am posting a picture of Jeff and Aiden. This picture is of Jeff receiving his prize for winning his family's March Madness team. I have to say, Aiden seems to enjoy the prize much more than Jeff.



2 comments:

Windot said...

YAY, how fun! Walking opens up a whole new world!!! Pretty soon he'll be running!

Alyson said...

Wow! Aiden has grown. Such a cutie! I have a feeling that Phoebe will be walking before too long. Definitely sooner that Gabriel did.
Hope that you all are doing well. Miss you!