4.14.2008

Busch Gardens

On Saturday, Aiden had his first trip to Busch Gardens. It was an absolute beautiful day and all the pretty spring flowers were in full bloom. Jeff's parents went with us, so they were in grandparent heaven. Aiden is still too little to ride any rides, but had fun being strolled through the park. To ride the kiddie rides, you need to be able to walk, so we are praying that Aiden will do so before the summer is over. We did take him on the Merry-go-Round. He wasn't allowed to ride on the horse, (he had to sit on the bench with us) but we were able to take a quick picture before the ride began. I, however, found out that I can no longer ride the Merry-go-Round due to motion sickness, so I gladly pass the torch to Jeff and anyone else who wants to take Aiden on any sort of spinning ride. Here are a couple pictures from our day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww!! Glad you guys had fun!!

The Cox Family said...

Love the new pictures! He's getting so big! Come see us soon before we all move.

Lauren said...

YAY Busch Gardens!
He's so adorable!
I hope he'll take his first steps by the end of the summer so he can ride those rides!