"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exalt in you." -Psalm 5:11
4.13.2008
The Wagon
A few days ago, it was the perfect night for a walk, so Jeff and I decided to try out Aiden's wagon that he got for Christmas from his Gram and Pops. Aiden really seemed to love riding in the wagon. He loves anything where he can feel the wind in his face! Aiden did great for a while, but then realized he could stand up in the wagon. After a few tries to keep him seated, we decided to call it a night and put the wagon away. I love going on walks, especially with Jeff and Aiden and look forward to the many walks we will have together as a family.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aiden is SOOOOO cute!!! You guys look great and happy!
Lauren, are those teeth I see in Mr. Aiden's mouth!?!?!?! I can't believe it.
Post a Comment