This house is torn. Torn between Virginia Tech and Auburn. Can one be a fan of both?
Around here, it is a must. You see, I went to Virginia Tech and my sister went to Auburn. I think she went there just to make me mad. Anyways, my sister keeps my boys very well stocked in Auburn apparel. It might be a conspiracy for me to forget about Virginia Tech. But, what she doesn't know is that will never happen. Ever. Once a Hokie, always a Hokie.
Well, my sweet friend Kathy, got sick and tired of seeing my boys always supporting Auburn. And she took action. She surprised me the other night with a very generous gift of new Hokie apparel. It made my heart melt. Thank you Auntie Kathy for the Virginia Tech clothes. Aiden loves his "Hokie bird" shirt. And Carter, he loves his outfit, too. I promise.
One day I'll break down and get Aiden and Carter a shirt from CNU and show some love for that school, too. Maybe.
2 comments:
Love the pictures...of course! I am touched. I can get you Tech stuff anytime!!! Love ya, Kathy
Oh they will be tigers one day... and don't you worry they will never, ever run out of auburn gear! WAR EAGLE!
Post a Comment