And in a 2-year old's eyes that meant there was more fun to be had outside. It was once again time to put on the layers and bundle up. Except today, Aiden was too cool for his Mommy. He did not want me outside with him. He actually cried when I said I was going to come out with him and his Daddy.
So, Jeff and Aiden had fun of their own. Momma stayed inside and tended to Carter, sneaking out every so often to capture the moment. He'll thank me later. Although, he did punish me by refusing to look at the camera. He sure is stubborn when he wants to be. I should work on that.
But before the real fun could begin, Aiden had to help pull his weight around here and shovel the walk.
But after that, the real fun began. It was time for snowballs.
Sledding.
And falling face first into the snow.
Did I mention, he loved falling down in the snow?
If he talks us into going back out tomorrow, hopefully he won't have as much trouble walking in the snow. Or maybe he will. I'm thinking all the walking problems were all just an act. Falling down in the snow is fun. Well, for a kid maybe. As for me, not so much. But, I'm girlie like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment