1.26.2010

Black Yogurt?

Aiden loves "black yogurt." Don't be fooled. It's really chocolate pudding. Sugar-free to be exact. We don't keep a lot of this on hand, but when its in the fridge, I have to hide it, so Aiden does not ask for it every other minute. Well, the other day, he found it. And I was weak. I gave it to him. But, to my credit, I made him eat a banana first. I let him sit in his chair in the TV room and eat it while watching a show on PBS. It was probably Super Why, he loves Super Why, too. Remember? I said I was weak. Anyways, I went about my business and left the room to fold clothes or something. It doesn't matter. Well, I noticed it had been a while since I had checked on him. This was what I found. Not only did his face display the evidence of his treat, but his hands, shirt, pants, and the carpet.




New rule: No chocolate pudding unless at the dining room table with a placemat, a bib, and a drop cloth underneath.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Reminds me of the night we had dinner while on vacation and he rubbed it all over his face. Ya gotta love him! Nana :)