12.31.2009

As Good As It Gets

Here is the best family picture we have.



It was taken Christmas night at Jeff's parents house. If I remember correctly, there were several takes for this picture. And this one was the best by far. I seem to be the only one that actually knew the picture was being taken. Aiden looks like he has no clue what is going on. To be fair, he really wasn't feeling well. Jeff is preoccupied by doting on Aiden. And Carter is either happy to be in his momma's arms or he's working up to a scream. I can't remember. Yes folks, this as good as it gets.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

So thankful to God that Carter is home and doing better. Please let me know if you need anything!

Christie said...

Lauren, I think it is a great family picture! This will probably be the norm for several more years. I still can't get a good one. And you look wonderful! Never would know you just had a baby! Merry Christmas to you all and I am so glad you are home.