10.23.2008

High heeled boots...


After the Carrie Underwood concert tonight, I seriously think I need to add some thigh-high, 5-inch heeled boots to my wardrobe. They would go great with my church wardrobe, don't you think? Ha. Well in all seriousness, I'm not sure how she can jump and perform in those without breaking her ankles. But, I guess that is why she is on stage and not me. Well, that and the fact, she can sing! The concert was great and she really put on an awesome show, as did Little Big Town, who opened for her. I had fun hanging out with some of our middle-school girls and their moms, who invited me to tag along. It's not too often I get out sans kid and husband. I was't too sure what to do with myself, but it really was fun. Thanks ladies!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

You could totally rock the boots, Lauren. They would go great with all your Ann Taylor Loft outfits!