"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exalt in you." -Psalm 5:11
Don't know why I didn't think of this earlier but . . . if you still need boxes check the craig's list for your area. I have seen listings for boxes under the "free" title. Hope that helps and that packing is going well. Love ya'll! Alyson
Our whole garage is filled with boxes. Too bad you'd have to drive for like 3 days to come get them. But hey...if you get that desperate for boxes and a Colorado vacation, come on over...ha. :-)
4 comments:
Hey! I will see if my parents have any boxes! If they do I will let you know and if they don't then I am sorry! Well have a good night!
nope! walmart or foodlion! might have them! ask around! my dad said we don't have any! SORRY! lwt us know if we can help you with anything else!
Don't know why I didn't think of this earlier but . . . if you still need boxes check the craig's list for your area. I have seen listings for boxes under the "free" title. Hope that helps and that packing is going well. Love ya'll! Alyson
Our whole garage is filled with boxes. Too bad you'd have to drive for like 3 days to come get them. But hey...if you get that desperate for boxes and a Colorado vacation, come on over...ha. :-)
Post a Comment