7.26.2007

A Family Outing

This week was a busy week for the Mingee family. Between family and church activities it seems we haven't had a chance to slow down, but that isn't to say it has not been an excellent week. We were able to make it out to our second Peninsula Pilots baseball game of the season. Aiden had a great time and proudly wore his very own Pilots onesie that his cousin made for him. I've posted a few pictures from the game along with some others. Enjoy!


Showing off his Pilots outfit

Cheering the Pilots on to vicorty

All ready for the beach

The thinking face

2 comments:

Megan said...

Aiden is so adorable!!! I love him to death!! I hope ya'll had a good weekend! I can't wait until camp Jeff!! I know we will have a good time! Again I love you all!! Come and check out my blog and leave a comment if you have a chance!!

Anonymous said...

he's so cute! i can't wait to see him in person....again! camp is going to be soo much fun! i absolutely can't wait! love yall! can't wait to see ya! again!

mt124jesus.blogspot.com

luv yall! bi