7.19.2007

Aiden's First Road Trip

A few weeks ago I took Aiden and my mom to New Jersey while Jeff was in Charleston, S.C. at the high school mission camp for church. We figured it would be a great time for me to get out of the apartment and for Aiden to meet the rest of his family, including his Great Granddad. Aiden did great for being only four weeks old. He of course slept the whole way in the car, only to wake up when it was time to eat. He slept great at night, better than he was here at home, mostly because he had his cousins to play with and keep him up. We all had a great time and it was so nice to relax and have so many willing to care for Aiden. I've posted a few picutres of Aiden in New Jersey below.






2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey! Aiden is so adorable!! I am happy that the road trip went well!! I can't wait to see Aiden at church!! I love all 3 of ya'll!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww! that's pretty much all i can say! he is soo cute! i can't believe he's already 4wks. i'm sure everyone was so happy to see him! i can't wait till you come back! w/ him too! luv yall! i'm glad you had a safe and relaxing trip!
~megan taylor~