Then after vacation it was time to pack up and move. We are very excited to be living in a house. We have had a great time getting settled in and making this house our home. Jeff has since started another semester at Southeastern and we are gearing up for another year with the youth.
As for Aiden, he is really getting big. I had to pack away all of his newborn clothes the other day, it was exciting to see what new clothes he fits in, but then sad because he is not the little baby we brought home from the hospital. He loves to chat and reach for things with his hands and feet. He really his one happy baby.
That is all the news for now. I have posted some pictures from our vacation. Enjoy!




3 comments:
Hey guys!! Aiden is so cute and I know he is getting big! I can't wait to see him at church. I am also excited to see what fun Jeff has planned this year for the youth!! Love ya'll Come check out my page!
www.withgodallthings.blogspot.com
Megan B.
Aiden is getting so big! I can't believe how fast they grow up. Everyone tells you that, but I didn't believe it until now! :) Thanks for the Mingee update, I love reading about what is going on!!
Um, we need more blogs and pictures!
Post a Comment