9.15.2007

A Request: More Blogs and More Photos

We have been asked to provide more blogs and more photos. The problem lies in the fact that I have run out of blogging topics (other than Aiden). Nothing major or exciting has really occurred over the past few weeks. So, for lack of what to write, I will give an Aiden update. Everyone seems to love those. Aiden had his first "sick visit" to the doctor yesterday. I was not a fan of having to wait in the waiting room for sick children, but as luck would have it, there was just one other newborn in there, which put me more at ease. Aiden just has an ear infection and is taking Amoxicillin and absolutely loves it. I don't think he likes the syringe that I use to give it to him, but after he gets a taste of it the rest goes down in a flash. A few days ago, Aiden rolled over from his stomach to his back and of course I missed it. I turned around for a minute and when I looked back to check on him, he was on his back. He has not done it since, so I think it was a fluke, but it still counts at least in my book.

In other news, Jeff surprised me last night with a date night after he returned from North Carolina. He made reservations at The Melting Pot for the cheese and chocolate and he even got his mom to babysit for us. It was a great evening just the two of us enjoying each other's company. The Melting Pot was great, and I have to say I love it so much more without the meat course. You leave feeling satisfied, but not stuffed.

We have not taken many pictures of Aiden recently...bad mom, I know. But as soon as we get some good ones we will post them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! that was sweet of Jeff! aiden has gotten soo big! (since i saw him at Y night):)

Megan said...

hey! i hope aiden feels better!! have a great day!

Jeremy said...

the melting pot...a solid choice I do say. So, Jeff did have a plan and you didn't get to play the "i don't know where we should go, where do you want to go" game back and forth for 30 minutes...hahaha. Glad you guys got to have a date night out. Look forward to hanging out with you guys soon.