4.07.2010

Loving Big Bear

My uncle, Aiden's great-uncle (don't tell him I called him that, he might shoot me), gave him a big bear for his first Christmas.  It has become somewhat of a tradition, as he gave me one similar when I was little. Until recently, it has lived on Aiden's top bunk.  Big Bear, an orginial name, I know, has not been on Aiden's radar, at all.


But, a couple days ago it all changed.  Big Bear came down from the top bunk.  And since then, he's been Aiden's new best friend.  Well, his best friend in the house. 


Big Bear sleeps with Aiden.  Reads books with Aiden.  He even watches TV with Aiden.  Seriously, could there be a better friend?  One that does anything and everything you want.  And never tells you no.  Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know big bear was orignially Uncle Rick's gift to you but you can't leave me out! I loved that bear too! And as always, the pictures are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see you all again! love you!

Nicolette Stephens said...

I totally just boxed up my "big bear" from when I was two. It now only has the eyes left. The hard plastic nose, red tongue, brown satin bow and "Mimi-like" (from Drew Carey show) eyelids are long gone.... I wonder why I keep holding on to this thing. Never-the-less, Aiden is adorable with that big bear!

On a side note- really miss bumping into you at softball games this year...