"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exalt in you." -Psalm 5:11
10.10.2009
It's Pumpkin Time
Every year we go with my parents to pick out Aiden's "perfect" pumpkin and one or two for the rest of us. And today was the day we got to go pick out the pumpkins. The weather, unfortunately, wasn't the best, a little rainy, but we were able to pick out the pumpkins and even snap a few photos (pumpkin pictures are a must) without getting too wet. Aiden was more interested in pulling the wagon and the blow-up Hokie bird, than the pumpkins, but when his choices were narrowed down for him, he definitely knew which pumpkin he wanted. He is definitely a boy who knows what he wants. I don't think there is an indecisive bone in his body. We ended up with a big family carving pumpkin, and two smaller pumpkins for Aiden to paint. All-in-all it was a good family outing and I can't wait until we get to paint and carve the pumpkins. Until, then they will be proudly displayed on our front steps.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In the 2nd picture, I swear it's Jeff with red hair. There is no denying that is Jeff's kid. I'm proud of you...two blog posts in a week! :)
Post a Comment