10.21.2009

For the Love of Forts

Recently, Jeff has introduced Aiden to the concept of forts. So, as a normal two-year old would, he has fallen love with building forts in our family room. He'll come up to Jeff (because Daddy is the one who makes forts) and ask "Port, Daddy, Port?!" And then our family room is transformed into a fort and Aiden is through the roof with excitement over his new fort. As much as I have trouble with the chaos of the room, it is really one of the cutest things to watch Aiden play in his fort. His imagination truly comes alive in that fort and will occupy him for was seems like forever. So for those reasons, I have learned to say, "bring on the chaos," the room can always be put back in order later.

1 comment:

Drew and Suzy said...

So cute, Lauren! I have no doubt that the fort-building days with a chaotic living room will be a precious memory to you all and aiden down the road. :+)