"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exalt in you." -Psalm 5:11
Well, I figured what better day to re-enter the blogging world, than on a snow day. So, here's to getting back in the grove of blogging again. At least, I hope. Here a few pictures from our time out in the snow this morning!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
yay! Looks like you guys had a blast! Did Aiden like it? I'm glad you posted again! Those are cute pics!
4 comments:
yay! Looks like you guys had a blast! Did Aiden like it? I'm glad you posted again! Those are cute pics!
YAY a post!!! Too cute! I love that last picture of Aiden!
I agree with Cheri! I'm glad to see a new post. We missed hearing from you.
I like looking at the blog too but haven't checked it out in a while. Great pictures!
Post a Comment