3.18.2009

First Haircut

Yesterday, Aiden had his first haircut. I was expecting lots of tears and screaming, but for the most part he did pretty well. He definitely wasn't thrilled to get his haircut and was very apprehensive the entire time. A couple minutes into it you could see his face really start to change and his bottom lip go out and I knew we were going to lose him. Well, we did, but we were able to calm him down fairly quickly and the rest of his hair was cut while he was resting his head on my shoulder. The man who cut his hair is the same one who cut my hair for the very first time, so that was pretty special. In the end, Aiden was happy with his sucker. It is the small things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! Ethan just got his first real cut today. He screamed the entire time. Fun.

Windot said...

ok so apparently matt was still logged in. I don't know how that happened, but that comment from Twelve Twibes is from me, Cheri.

Anonymous said...

awww so cute!