
Last week, Jeff,
Aiden, and myself, joined Jeff's parents and his granddad for a wonderful week on the ocean in Duck, NC. While, the weather turned rough mid-way through the week, the first two days were absolutely
gorgeous.
Aiden loved the sand and the ocean, and had no fear of the water. Go figure. But after the wind kicked into high gear, more time was spent indoors, so little
Aiden wouldn't blow away. But
Aiden didn't seem to mind as he enjoyed all the extra attention(should I say spoiling) and playtime with his Nana and Grandaddy. While
Aiden was busy keeping Nana and Grandaddy busy, Jeff and I were able to take advantage of the free time by reading and going for lots of bike rides to check out all the enormous houses and all the shops. All of us also went on a tour to see the beautiful wild horses north of Corolla.
Aiden loved seeing the horses on the off-
roading adventure! Thanks Nana and Grandaddy for providing us with an
opportunity to get away and enjoy God's
wonderful creation!
Here are some of my favorite pictures...
2 comments:
Yay for a Mingee update! I was just thinking about you guys and how it feels like you have fallen off the face of the earth. Glad to hear you had a great time!
Awww!! I'm glad y'all had fun! Aiden is so adorable!
Post a Comment