"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exalt in you." -Psalm 5:11
1.02.2008
Christmas Cookies?
Every year, my mom and I, and one of her close friends, get together and spend one whole Saturday baking Christmas cookies. It always turns out to be a blast and I leave with loads of cookies that are used as Christmas gifts. Well, this year, Aiden came along with me. I ended up having to leave for a few hours and needless to say Gram and her friend had fun using my son as a prop for pictures. Maybe he will be able to help make some cookies next year, instead of being one of the ingredients.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
he's so cute! so how was your Christmas? how was aiden's?
how cute! he's getting big!!! ethan has those pj's too!!! sounds like we have the same taste.
Thanks for posting again. Let's have a phone date soon.
So cute!!!
haha...ADOREABLE!
Post a Comment