"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exalt in you." -Psalm 5:11
10.06.2007
Four Months Brings Change
Aiden turned four months on the 1st and with that brought the love of new toys. He has finally gotten the hang of the Johnny Jump-up and the Exersaucer. He was unsure of the them in the beginning but he now loves them. When we first tried the Johnny Jump-up, he only liked it when someone else would make it jump, but luckily he has caught on and can now make it jump on his own. But sadly with the introduction of new toys means the retirement of the swing. Aiden weighs 14 pounds and the swing is really struggling to move and his little feet hang off the end of the seat. It is sad to see the swing return to its owner because it brought so much peace in the beginning, but we are excited to see Aiden grow and his personality develop.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
awwwww..... he's so cute!!!
time flies!!! i remember when he was born.... now he's four months!! goodness!!! well he is very adorable!!
God bless!!!
YAY, I love all the pictures and updates! He is so cute!!!! Ethan loves his jumperoo. Be prepared for him to jump any time you hold him standing up on your lap. I have bruises on my legs from him doing this!!! Thanks for keeping up with blogging, I haven't check yours in a while and missed that you had all these new posts!!!!!
Thanks for the updated pictures. He is super cute and we miss you. Come down to visit with Jeff sometime..you know you have a place to stay!
I can't believe he is 4 months!!! He is so cute!! Can't wait to see him again! (: Love ya'll!
so i know i already made a comment... but looking at all of aiden's pictures i notice that he and ethan share a lot of the same clothes! how funny! good taste mama!
he is really growing...i suppose Tracy and I will be going through the same stuff in a few months. I too will miss the swing, it has been the source of so much happiness for me as Joshua will fall asleep in it and not cry like someone is killing him.
Look forward to seeing you all soon!
He is so stinkin' cute! I love seeing all the new pictures and seeing how much he has changed. Hope things are going well. Miss you. I will have to give you a call sometime once Phoebe has a regular schedule and I know I will have time to talk.
Post a Comment