"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exalt in you." -Psalm 5:11
Lauren and Jeff,Aiden is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him at church!! I am still praying for you!! I love all 3 of you!! Megan B. :)
Yay thanks for the pictures! Lauren give me a call back when you get a chance. Love you guys!
I cannot believe how cute he is!!! He is a perfect combination of both of you!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lauren and Jeff,
Aiden is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him at church!! I am still praying for you!! I love all 3 of you!!
Megan B. :)
Yay thanks for the pictures! Lauren give me a call back when you get a chance. Love you guys!
I cannot believe how cute he is!!! He is a perfect combination of both of you!!!
Post a Comment