6.06.2007

Aiden's Arrival





Well, to be simple: Aiden James Mingee has arrived. After an eventful birth we are excited to have him home and trying to learn how to be grace-full parents, easier said then done. So, here are some pictures of the man himself!

5 comments:

Windot said...

HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for pictures. Lauren you looked beautiful in your pictures, i'm jealous! Hope all is well.

The Cox Family said...

Hey! I've been wanting to call but didn't want to bother you. Is it ok?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff and Lauren!!!! It's Megan B.! I am so excited that Aiden has finally arrived!! I can't wait to see you at church!! Well I love all 3 of you and I will be praying for you!!1 Again I love all of you!!

Anonymous said...

hey! it's megan t. aiden is adorable and i can't wait till all of you get back to church! i can't wait to see aiden! love you guys and ill be praying for you

The Cox Family said...

can we have more pictures please?