I try not to brag or boast in my son, but when you are a first-time mom, and a stay-at-home mom at that, it seems at times that he is the only thing I know. So, I apologize, for yet another Aiden post. I must say though, he is such a joy to watch as his abilities and personality continue to grow. He is now 9 1/2 months old and VERY active. The children's director at church informed us that Aiden needs one worker just for him. While most babies in the nursery are content to stay on the mat and play with the toys provided, Aiden is more interested in the rest of the room. He tries to climb into the small refidgerator, the trash can, crawl under the cribs...you name it he finds it. It is no different at home or anywhere else for that matter. He loves to explore and figure out how something works. He also loves to interact with people. At this point, he seems to be a bit of an extravert, unlike his mom, and loves to be the center of attention and show off his "skills" to anyone who will watch. I have attached some pictures of Aiden's favorite things.
His red soccer ball

Window watching

His Daddy

Crawling through his tunnel

4 comments:
awww!! thanks for the update!!!
Cute!!!
LOVE the pictures and the updates!!!! I just can't believe how much Aiden looks like Jeff, but with your hair ;) Hope ya'll are doing well! Hows the veggie eating going and everything else?! Did my long e-mail scare you away?! ha ha!
He's getting so big! Hope to catch up w/ ya again soon!
Post a Comment