
Well, this is the first post on the Mingee blog. We'll try to keep it updated! We're sitting down listening to Andrew Peterson's song "Matthew's Begats" and waiting for little Aiden James to make his way into the world. As nervous and excited as we are... we are ready. But in God's timing, not ours. As we don't have any pictures of the man himself, here's a picture of his crib!
5 comments:
Jeff and Lauren,
We hope God uses your blog as a way to bless many.
Aiden's Grandaddy and ... what are we calling Gloria?
P.S. Don't forget to check in with God!
I'm Nana.....and can't wait to see what color Aiden's hair is. He's a blessed little boy to have the two of you as parents! :)
Yay for ya'll joining the club! I love your nursery picture and can't wait to see a picture of your precious son! We miss you guys!
hey!!it's megan t.i loved the carwash today!and i can't w8 4 more fundraisers...i also can't w8 2 meet aiden when he comes...i think he will have bright red hair..and will be very cute!
Hey guys!! I can't wait until Aiden comes! I will keep you both in my prayers this week! I love both of you! Adien is very blessed to have such Godly parents!
Post a Comment